Let’s try to know, What is Failure?
Quotes of Success :
I didn’t fail the test, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong. —BenjaminFranklin
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.—Henry Ford
Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor. —Truman Capote
He who risks and fails can be forgiven. He who never risks and never failsis a failure in his whole being. —Paul Tillich
The man who has won millions at the cost of his conscience is a failure.—BC Forbes
All of us failed to match our dreams of perfection. So I rate us on the basis of our splendid failure to do the impossible. —William Faulkner
Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything—all external expectations, all pride,all fear of embarrassment or failure —these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. —Steve Jobs
Now let’s move ahead-
“Giving up is the only sure way to fail.” – Gena Showalter
Try more and keep moving.
The formula to success – Try – Fail – Learn – Success
Most of the people they try and get a bad experience in trying, they stop trying and learning. this is 100 % link to our psychology and acceptability to learn from failure. Remember its part of success. Accept failure, Its part of learning
– Let’s start with a powerful idea, everyone fails. When you fail, you need to remember that you’re in moving positively.
Few motivation facts.
- JK Rowling, she has refused by publishers, This is not the first time that Miss Rowling has faced literary rejection. In 1996 the manuscript of her first Harry Potter book was turned down by 12 publishers before Bloomsbury picked it up for an advance of jus £1,500. The series went on to sell more than 450 million copies worldwide
- Stephen King’s novel Carrie was rejected over thirty times before it was finally published and became his first best seller. Before she was the queen of television, Oprah Winfrey was fired from her first television job.
- Walt Disney started multiple companies that completely failed, before successfully creating the Disney empire.
- Steven Spielberg was rejected by The University of Southern California’s School of Cinematic Arts multiple times. And then went on to win three Academy Awards and numerous lifetime achievement awards.
Ask one question, What makes them so special?
Is it their amazing talent and intelligence? Maybe, but most experts point to something else. Work ethic, tenacity, and a strong desire to not give up. They were willing to fail many times. While most people would have quit after one big failure.
Key practice, it will help you to keep moving.
- Root cause analysis is must for any failure
- Ask yourself its Good failure vs. bad failure
Good failure- if you are doing the first time. bad failure if you are not learning from your experience
- Learn to own your mistakes
- Discover what and why went wrong
- Develop a learning mentality
- Use setbacks to build and motivate positive to yourself and people associated with you.
- Visualise the big picture and plan best to avoided surprises, most important ensure to have minimum needed skills and knowledge.